The Law Office of Robert A. DePont, located in Annapolis, Maryland provides representation to individuals and businesses throughout central Maryland and the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Contact us today for a free consultation about bankruptcy. In our other practice areas, we offer predictable fixed hourly rates and fixed fees. 410-934-0536
In practice since 1982, attorney Robert DePont is AV Peer Review Rated* through Martindale-Hubbell. His standard for quality extends throughout his legal practice, which includes business and personal bankruptcy, personal injury, business organization and civil litigation. Additionally, Mr. DePont handles appeals in state and federal courts.
Do you need debt relief? We can help.
Robert DePont has been representing consumers and businesses in bankruptcy filings since 1993. He has handled a wide variety of bankruptcy matters and has adjusted his legal practice to work successfully within the parameters of the new bankruptcy laws.
If you have a debt you are unable to pay-whether the debt is your mortgage, car payment or credit cards-we advise you to seek help now, rather than waiting for your debts to accumulate. Our law firm represents individuals in Chapter 7 consumer bankruptcy and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy, and businesses in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Robert DePont provides straightforward, nonjudgmental legal advice to help consumers and businesses obtain the debt relief they need.
Filing for Bankruptcy Can:
- Stop creditor harassment immediately
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop repossessions
- Halt foreclosures
- Halt interest and penalties
Our Other Legal Practice Areas
At the Law Office of Robert A. DePont, we provide representation in many types of civil and criminal matters. We encourage you to contact our firm for help with any of the following issues:
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 Business Bankruptcy
- Creditor representation in bankruptcy and creditors' rights
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims involving car, truck and motorcycle accidents, boating accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, premises liability and other injuries caused by the negligence of another party
- Business organization and incorporation
- Business and commercial transactions
- General civil trials, including business disputes, breach of contract, real estate disputes and others
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, advance directives ("living wills) and powers of attorney
- Communications law, including representation of television and radio stations during sale or acquisition and FCC regulatory counseling
Call (410) 263-0632 or contact us by e-mail for your free bankruptcy consultation or to schedule a consultation in one of our other legal practice areas. We are located just steps off Church Circle in Annapolis. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and after-hours appointments are available.
Bold labels are required.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.